Sunday, February 12, 2023

A Blue Jay, Animated Venn Diagrams, the Task at Hand, Relative Centers, and Amino Acids

A blue jay shows up good in the winter woods. As differences disappear, so do the perfect circles conjoined, eventually, and becoming the single one. Peak performance during the task at hand requires one to withdraw from it both quick and perfect once she's done. I think that center of anything is only just that. The centers relate exactly to the task at hand. A universal center is incapable of detection, so its progeny, infinite in their singular time and space, inherit the incalculable project and go right to work. Decades later I would find myself thinking about an Astonomy Ph.D candidate who once assured me that God is a euphemism for amino acid. Because he matriculated into the graduate level of nonother than Vanderbilt university, I really listened.