Wednesday, September 23, 2026
Those I acknowledge love tempered with those I already loved
I cannot believe how many people that I love now, whom thought I merely liked. Of course there are those whom I knew I loved well before my chest filled up, aspirating love all over the fucking place. Those, of course, are my children, Patrick Kent, Sylvia, Jason, the family who used to live in Hogg Lot, the tattooo of Marilyn Monrow wearing a covid mask on her left upper arm, the sweat beads, the unattractive feet, Ida, Dr. Perry, Becca, Cheryl Posey who died, Amy who saw the UFO with me, Dr. Thompson, Dr. Kinser, Ethel, Denver, Holly, Ben, Ron Chestnut, Esq.,Emma, Lisa N., Star, Angela who moved to Newport, Lacey, Sara Cole, Jenny D., Sharlene, Steve C., Priscilla, Billy Jack Hurd, Christine D., Richard DuBois, Jennifer whom I loved alot, Jan, Harold, Bobby Combs, Brenda, Danielle, Curtis C., LaDonna, Kevin Bridgett and Alma, Bridget lovely and terrified of life, Tonya God Dammit, Bruce and Gloria, Danny, [Rich Black Coffee, The Law], Amy B., Tara to a lesser degree, Bob Vetter who loved me too but would have suffered waterboarding in lieu of ever admitting it, Pam Anderson who broke the fuck out of my younger heart, Neil Guffey, Raymond Stakley, Pam, Connie T., Kimberly M., Cecil, Dale Fox, Doug G., certain clients, Mouse Wolfenbarger, Kathy, Walt, Tom and Tim, Michelle, Betty, Jim, Rick, Shannon, David and Darlene, Phyllis and Zonnie, Cindy, Nani who did not even like me, bart and edna, Blackie, Oliver, Blackie, Gimpy to squirrel, My beloved Paul and Anna Mae, Lisa, Lionel R. Barret, Jr., Esq., Robin Smotherman, Aunt Betty, Uncle Ralph, Uncle Billy, that waitress with the brown bob in Chicago, Professor Harper, Wes B., the two cashiers at Sunoco, Hugo, Sara and Maria, Danny Boruff, Linda, Linda, Deitra, Janae, John, Maddie, Laura M., Penny and Whitney and Little Bit, Jodi E., Rebekkah, Courtney, Dylan, Austine, Everly, her sister, Coraline, Kim C., Bobby, Steve, [I pause to draw my own attention to the fact that my ability to identify these people has sharpened dramatically thank to you-know-who, whom I love . . . . Now I've found that I love people like David Marshall, Tara P., Mitch, Noah B., Noah H., Ralph, Johnny Sexton, Cole, Jawnne, Tammy who died, and Larry B a little bit.