Sunday, January 9, 2022

Fucked Up - "Paper The House"

Curtain comes down, confession begins, not all of them made it, so I'm glad some of them stayed until the end. To see a self rightous young man turn parody. But nothing is more uplifting than finally admitting you were living a lie. Tears down my face again as I place my head in my hands. Darkness comes and it consumes, all my past dread is exhumed. Breakdown in short succession interrupt the bouts of depression, Fables and methods for coping effective as protest unspoken. Praise gone. Money spent. Just a kid wondering where his dad went. Old man life spent. Carved a legacy never made a dent. Thirty three was so complex, screamed the signed from the crucifix. Well, it was me down on bended knees, praying to a god in whom I don't believe